12 November 2010

Night at the Planetarium!

Tonight Teresa and I went to the Russell C. Davis Planetarium to see The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest! I hadn't been to the planetarium since I was in elementary school. We were both really excited that they were showing the movie because it's going to be a while before it is released in the US.

I thought the movie was very good. It was a great ending to the trilogy. They stuck to the book pretty good too. It should be interesting to see how the American versions stand up to the Swedish version. It's going to be a while though, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is not scheduled to come out until Dec. 2011.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to go to this! But since I hadn't read the books, I decided to skip it. Was it in English or captions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It in Swedish and had the English subtitles. The first 2 movies are on Netflix On Demand!

    ReplyDelete