02 February 2011

Movie Night!



Tonight I watched The Godfather. Starring Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Robert Duvall, and Diane Keaton, just to name a few. This movie is about an aging patriarch of an organized crime dynasty transfers control of his clandestine empire to his reluctant son.

I had never seen this movie before, but knew about several things that were going to happen. Example, the horse head in the bed. I could guess when it was coming, and looked away for the most part. The rest of the movie, although it had some violent part, wasn't really that bad. When someone got shot, it looked like tomato juice, it was made in the 70's, movie magic has come a long way! Anyway, I had wanted to see this movie, but just never had the chance, until now. It was very good, a little long, it lasted almost 3 hours. But overall it was good. I should be getting part 2 next. We'll see if it measure up to the first!

No comments:

Post a Comment