27 January 2011

Movie Night!!


Tonight I watched Silence of the Lambs, starring Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins.  This movie is about a soon to be FBI agent, Clarice Starling, that is given an assignment to help find a missing women who had been kidnapped by a serial killer. To get a better insight of a serial killers mind, she visits a captured serial killer, Hannibal Lecter, while his is in jail.

This is another movie on the AFI's list that I hadn't seen before. Mostly because I was scared to watch it and afraid it was going to scare the bejesus out of me. After watching it, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. There were parts that were a little creepy and gross but still not as bad as I thought it was going to be. It's a movie I don't care to see again, but I'm glad I finally watched it. And now it's marked off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment