28 January 2011

New Restaurant!

Tonight was Louis's 30th Birthday celebration! It was at Incredible Pizza and it was incredibly fun! I think he was also incredibility surprised! (I'm trying to see how many times I can say incredible in this post.) Anyways, P's birthday party was last weekend and I think Louis thought he wasn't getting a party at all! But we showed him. We had so much fun!

We got to eat tons of pizza, nachos, and sweets.(They also had pasta, salad, baked potatoes, ect.) It was one of the biggest pizza buffet I'd ever seen. I also, had cookies and cinnamon rolls. It was the most sugar I'd had in a long time so i was pretty hyped up. Luckily we were able to work off some of that energy. We were able to play tons of games and I got to do 4 activities. I got to ride the go-carts, 9 holes of mini-golf, the bumper cars, and a simulated monster truck ride (were you actually hang upside down some of the time). It was a super fun night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment