16 January 2011

Movie Afternoon!

Since I am off today for MLK day and I'm tired of cleaning up my apt. I decided to head up to Cups to use my gift card I got for Christmas and to watch a movie from my movie list.

Today I decided to watch Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid. It's on demand on my Netflix. This movie stars Robert Redford, Paul Newman, and Katharine Ross. It's about two train robbers, who have robbed the same train to many times. The owner of the train hires a group to hunt Butch and the Kid down. They escape and flea to Bolivia, where they meet their demise. This movie is based on historical characters.
I had never seen this movie before and I thought it was very good, even though I knew how the movie was going to end. You can't go wrong with Robert Redford and Paul Newman. If you like westerns you'll enjoy this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment