06 December 2010

Dr. Lindsey Duncan's 3-Day Cleanse

One of the items on my 30 before 30 list is to do a cleanse for my body and my apartment. Today I started a simple cleanse for my body. (Apartment will have to wait) :D I got this in an e-mail several weeks ago and decided it was a good time to do it. Mostly because I'm taking a few days off from working out and running. (Resting from the marathon) And you aren't suppose to workout while you to this. I'll let you know how it goes.

I already know I'm going to cheat a little:

One cup of coffee in the morning. I can limit it to just one, but  I have to have it.
A little salad dressing on the salad. I can't eat a dry salad.
Using Benifiber drinks and a soy milk protein shake. Not buying the 4FIBER and PROTEIN100.


Because this is a very low-calorie plan, be sure to check with your doctor before starting. Plan to avoid exercise and minimize exertion on cleanse days.

Repeat this plan for three days to boost energy and shed excess pounds.

Breakfast

Mix 5 oz. Genesis Today Acai Berry Juice and 5 oz. Genesis Today Resveratrol Juice; drink. Feeling hungry? Add one scoop of Genesis Today 4FIBER (or any high-quality fiber supplement).

Lunch

Mix 5 oz. Genesis Today Acai Berry Juice and 5 oz. Genesis Today Resveratrol Juice; drink. If desired, add Genesis Today 4FIBER (or any high-quality fiber supplement). Eat a salad consisting of only raw vegetables.

Snack

Choose one:
•6 whole-grain crackers and lowfat cheese slices
•1/2 apple
•1 c. plain popcorn
•4 oz. lowfat yogurt

Dinner

Mix 5 oz. Genesis Today Acai Berry Juice and 5 oz. Genesis Today Resveratrol Juice; drink. To curb your appetite, add one scoop Genesis Today 4FIBER (or any high-quality fiber supplement) and 1 oz. Genesis Today PROTEIN100 (or any high-quality protein supplement). Eat a salad consisting of only raw vegetables.

UPDATE

Day 1: Today was a good day. I actually felt full all day long. And it was nice to take a day off from working out. :D

1 comment:

  1. How is it going? I may have to try this after Christmas to re-boost myself.

    ReplyDelete