28 December 2010

Radio City Rockettes!!

Tonight John and I got to see the Radio City Rockettes! This was of the funnest things we did in NYC this Christmas. Terry made sure we got really good seats so we could really enjoy the show, we were on the 7th row! It was so great.

This show had everything: the dancing Rockettes, Santa Clause, a warm hearted family story, singing and dancing, ballerinas, Jesus' birth (with real live camels and sheep)and the beginning was in 3-D. It was fabulous!! We even got to take a picture with a Rockette! But it's one of those picture they print out and put in a frame for you, so I can't post it. But if you come to my house you can see it. I did get some picture of Radio City, enjoy!

Radio City Music Hall!

Radio City!

John and I in our 3-D glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment