04 December 2010

New Restaurant!

Post race dinner! Tonight I tried a new restaurant, Humdingers! Candice had been several times, and suggested we try it. It's was a little like McAlister's, in that you ordered your food when you walk in at a counter, then they bring your food to you. It was much healthier though. It's just grilled fish and chicken. We started out with appetizers, shrimp and calamari. They were both delicious. For my entree, I got Salmon and their specialty side salad. The salmon was pretty good, a little over cooked but still had a great flavor. The salad was wonderful! The only problem I had with it was that gave you lots of salad, almost overflowing the bowl they put it in, which made it a little messy to eat.


I would definitely try it again. This makes 5 restaurants, only 25 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment